Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This is a new project for me...blogging.


I am new to blogging, but I am sure I will pick it up quickly. I want my blog to be a variety of fun, food, family, friends, happy and not-so-happy ideas and concerns.

There will be pieces of news that could have slipped by undetected, but may have real relevance in our lives, and the world coming our way. As caring people, we need to make a difference. It may start at home, but every thought, action and prayer will affect our lives and those around us. The news articles will be open for feedback and opinions that will be posted.

Food is always good for any article. They make books, magazines and TV shows...just on food. I will list tried and true recipes that I or others have really enjoyed. Send me your best to share with others. We reeaally like the quick and easy to make, shortcut recipes. But, if they are awesome, send it. I found out my oldest daughter, Shayna, is the Costco Contessa. She buys Costco foods and creates a new meal with additions that have really made her family happy.

I have a favorite savings site called The Screaming Penny. It is so amazing. PinchingYourPennies.com. It updates every day with new info from savings at Albertson's, how-to's, Black Friday, coupons and so much more. Check it out!

Of course, there are the family pictures. I will change them out, because I want you to come back! No people falling asleep here. But, just so you get to know me, there are my first set of pics of my loved ones.

No comments: