Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Family means warm fuzzies.

We all have families that don't meet the criteria for a "Leave it to Beaver" rerun. My family has character, and characters. The word dysfunctional is harsh and should be avoided. It is a sore and silly word. I have never met a family that doesn't have something a little wacky in it. I like it. It makes us more interesting, charming, and wise. My family gives me warm fuzzies.

Bless their hearts, all of mine are just wonderful and a miracle to have in my life. This includes old and new family, extended family, my kids' friends that call me mom, friends that are forever, and there is always a place in my heart for someone who wants to join us!

My favorite location...the marvelous ocean. My favorite place to be with my favorite people.

No comments: